Terms of Service
If the total value of the goods exceeds HK$400, the shipping fee can be waived, otherwise, the shipping fee of HK$50 will be charged (Tung Chung/Ma Wan/Discovery Bay are HK$100/ HK$150/ HK$300 respectively); the delivery scope does not include outlying islands and restricted areas.
The goods ordered by the customer can be delivered within 7 working days after the customer pays the payment for the purchase of the product (express delivery service may require additional delivery charges), such as Monday to Saturday (except public holidays) 12 noon Confirm the order and pay the full fee on or before, the goods can be delivered in the next 7 working days.
The delivery time is from Monday to Saturday (except public holidays), from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. The service time will vary according to different regions. The delivery date and time cannot be specified.
In the event of Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning, the delivery service on the same day and the next day may be delayed or cancelled. The company (name) will contact the customer to make arrangements.
In some remote areas or places that do not allow direct traffic, or there is no lift in the building, customers must pay additional fees.
Generally speaking, we need the consignee to sign for the goods to complete the delivery, but if the customer chooses to place the goods in front of the door or at the management office/reception desk if no one receives them in person at that time, please communicate with the management office/reception desk first. And confirm the relevant arrangements; and please notify the company (name) by phone/email after receiving the goods. Please note that the company (name) will not compensate for any loss or damage caused by the customer's request to place it in front of the door or to the management office/reception desk for collection.
The customer must contact the company (name) by phone/email within 7 days after receiving the goods, and provide the consignee information, order number, and reason for replacement, so as to arrange the application for replacement of the product. After receiving the application, the company ( name) will send someone to arrange a replacement.
After receiving the goods more than 7 days, can not exchange
If the product has been unpacked and used after receipt, it cannot be exchanged
If the product is damaged due to non-human factors after receiving the product, please take a photo and contact the company as soon as possible, and the new product will be sent to the
The customer must contact our company (name) by phone/email within 1 day after placing an order, and provide the consignee information and order number, the reason for replacement or cancellation, so as to arrange the processing. After receiving the application, our company (name) Changes or refunds will be arranged.
*Remark: There may be administrative fees for changing/cancelling orders
The term "personal data" shall have the meaning ascribed to it by the PDPO.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected from you may be used by the Company for, without limitation:
· identifying you and any accounts you hold with us
· enabling the provision of the Services to you
· conducting identity verification and/or credit checks
· determining and verifying your eligibility for discounts and promotions on products and services
· processing applications or renewal applications for our business partners’ products and services, including without limitation insurance and financial products, on your behalf
· processing insurance claims for our business partners’ products and services, on your behalf
· processing of payment instructions or collection of amounts outstanding from you in relation to the provision of the Services
· order processing, billing and fulfilment
· enabling us to store your personal data so you do not have to re-enter it each time you purchase a product or renew an insurance product
· direct marketing of the Services (see section “Direct Marketing” below)
· direct marketing of the products and services of the Company’s business partners (see section “Direct Marketing” below)
· designing services for you
· conducting research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis
· conducting program viewership survey and analysis
· customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
· enabling you to participate in interactive features of our service, including identifying your friends or individuals, and sharing and communicating with them your shopping experience, when you choose to do so
· making suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Services or goods and services that may interest you or them customising the Company’s website and its content to your particular preferences
· provisioning of customer services
· handling your complaints and account enquiries, and handling any claim, action and/or proceedings against the Company or any party
· fraud prevention and detection
· auditing purposes
· making such disclosures as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations
· any other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Types of personal data collected by the Company may include, without limitation:
1. Your personal information and contact information such as your name, gender, date of birth, identity card number, telephone number, social media contact, email address, residential address, mailing address, and billing address;
2. Your business information such as company name and business title;
3. Your account details, including first 6 digits and last 4 digits of credit card account numbers, or user accounts;
4. Your payment transaction details;
5. Your household income range, and personal interest;
6. IP address, real-time geographic location data, browser settings, browsing records, and/or other Internet log information of your computer or mobile device; and
7. Telephone numbers and email addresses contained in your phone book, when you choose to participate in interactive features of our service. In this case we will have informed you when you access to our service and by providing that data to us you agree that you have obtained consent from those individuals in the phone books.
We may access, use and/or process your biometric data including without limitation fingerprints and facial images stored on your mobile device or other device for the purpose of conducting identity verification, however we will not collect nor store such data.
CONFIDENTIALITY, DISCLOSURE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
All personal data collected and held by the Company will be kept confidential, but where disclosure is necessary for the Company to comply with any statutory obligations or requirements, or for the Company to provide the Services to you or to carry out the original purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the personal data were collected, those data may be provided to the following parties (whether within or outside Hong Kong):
· Competent court of law, law enforcement agencies, or other governmental or statutory authorities, institutions or organisations;
· Company’s associated companies, business partners, contractors, agents, sellers or suppliers of the goods/services, or other service operators, who are involved in the sales and marketing, administration or provision of the Services;
· Company’s business partners including without limitation insurance companies who assess and/or process insurance applications, renewal applications, insurance claims and settlements, provide insurance services for you and/or handle enquiries or complaints
· Any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the Company including a member of its group of companies, IT consultants, data processors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers, which has undertaken to keep such information confidential; and
· Banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, credit card issuing companies or debt collection agencies.
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to our website, or any part of the site by you will be considered as voluntarily provided to the Company on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development and marketing of services and to meet user needs.
We may share non-personal data such as anonymised data and aggregated data relating to without limitation sales transactions, user traffic, logistics and warehouse performance publicly and with our partners including without limitation with existing and potential business partners, sellers or suppliers of the goods/services, start-up entrepreneurs and academics.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by the Company is stored in a secure and safe place.
All personal data which we collect is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE HONG KONG
If necessary, the Company may transfer the personal data to places outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for carrying out the purposes, or the directly related purposes, for which the personal data were collected. All the transfer of those personal data will be carried out in compliance with the requirements of the PDPO.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. If your mobile number is used for account login, you shall ensure that timely update is made by logging in to your account at “Account Profile” when your mobile number is to be changed or returned to your mobile operator. This is important to ensure that your account information will not be accessed by a third party who may have acquired the right to use your discarded mobile number. You are solely responsible for securing your account in this particular way. We shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage in this regard.
Unless there is a mandatory legal requirement for us to keep your personal data for a specified period, we will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected.
From time to time, the Company may use your personal data to send you news, offers, promotions and joint marketing offers and the Company requires your consent for that purpose. We may contact you by email, in-app notifications, social media, SMS, text/picture/video message, telephone or mail.
Your name, email address, telephone number, contact address, social media contact, date of birth, products and services portfolio information, transaction patterns and behaviors, browsing records, content viewing habits and personal interests held by the Company may be used by the Company in direct marketing of the Services and the following products or services offered by the Company’s business partners, advertising partners.
If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us or our marketing partners, you can opt out at any time by updating your preferences through your registered account or an unsubscribe link provided. Upon receipt of your request, we shall cease to so use your personal data as soon as possible without charge to you.
· recognise you whenever you visit this website
· obtain information about your preferences, viewing and browsing behavior, online movements and use of the Internet
· keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process
· carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our Services and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests
· target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our business partners and advertisers more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests
· make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
· enable tighter security
DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Unit 1113, Block A2, Yau Tong Industrial City,
17 Ko Fai Road, Yau Tong
For the attention of: Personal Data Officer
The Company reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for complying with a data access request as permitted by the PDPO.
Last Updated: March 2021